Call Us Today 352-505-3321
Floor Restoration Equipment
A Look at Floor
Floor Restoration EquipmentIf you are like most homeowners in the Gainesville, Florida, area, you know someone who has experienced home flooding. If you’re lucky, the someone that you know isn’t you! Home flooding is one experience that no one wants to experience, particularly when it involves inches of standing water. When flooding does occur within a home or business, floor restoration equipment is probably going to be part of the water cleanup process in addition to the wet vacuums, sump pumps, and dehumidifiers used to remove water from the home.
Types Of Floor Restoration EquipmentHere’s a brief introduction to several types of equipment commonly used to restore floors to their pre-flood conditions.
- Floor Sanders – Designed for light sanding of wood floors and exterior decks (available in different sizes and styles to accommodate older, distressed, and large floor surfaces)
- Sanding Edgers – Styled to ease the process of sanding alongside baseboards
- Concrete Preparation Tools – Meant to eliminate the need for chemical etching of concrete
- Coating Removal Tools – Designed to lift away floor coatings, including adhesive, epoxy, glue, and paint (specialized coating removal tools are available for wood surfaces)
- Dust Vacuums – Built to suction dust particulates from floors
- Tile & Grout Steam Cleaners – Styled to steam clean tiled floors
- Floor Buffers & Polishers – Designed to perfect floor finishes on marble, concrete, and vinyl
- Floor Strippers – Styled to remove a wide variety of coverings, including vinyl tiles, parquet squares, underpadding, and carpeting
- Tile Rollers – Intended to ease the process of installing linoleum coverings
- Carpet Blowers – Assists in speeding up the drying process for carpeting